ELECTRO CRISOL METAL S.A. has designated a data protection officer or an internal contact person within its organization. If you wish to make a query in relation to the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by mail email@example.com
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Telephone number and e-mail address.
- Payment and return information.
- IP address, date and time you access our services, internet browser you use and information about your device’s operating system.
- Any other information or data you choose to share with us.
- In some cases, it is mandatory to fill out the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; also, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means the impossibility to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and for what purpose do we process your data?
ELECTRO CRISOL METAL S.A. processes the information provided by the interested parties for the following purposes:
- Manage the contracting of our services.
- Manage the delivery of the information requested.
- To develop commercial actions and perform the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and information tasks, being able to perform automatic evaluations, profiling and customer segmentation tasks in order to customize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the customer’s online experience.
- Develop and manage contests, sweepstakes or other promotional activities that may be organized.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third parties for auditing purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to claims from customers or Public Administrations.
- We inform that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of the Register of Activities and Processing Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in newsletters.
- Legitimate interest for the processing of our customers’ data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the data subject for all matters relating to automatic assessments and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of data for the purposes described above will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of collection (for example, for the duration of the business relationship), as well as for the fulfillment of legal obligations arising from the processing of the data.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, ELECTRO CRISOL METAL S.A. will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (e.g. payment providers or delivery companies) with whom ELECTRO CRISOL METAL S.A. works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however, they will not use such information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
ELECTRO CRISOL METAL S.A seeks to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties have the obligation to ensure that the information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations.